How to withdraw and deposit on MyStake ?
It’s in 2019 that MyStake casino came into being. This company is based in Larnaca a city on the island of Cyprus. MyStake is a recent but already very complete online casino. You can find an extensive game library, live casino games as well as sports and sports betting on this gambling platform. This casino offers a wide variety of payment methods to its players, both for making deposits and withdrawing winnings.
MyStake offers its players numerous deposit and welcome bonuses. Great promotions are waiting for you on different games.
After several checks, it turns out that MyStake does not pay players playing on their casino. We urge you not to attempt to register or deposit. Otherwise you risk losing your money. The Chicken game is a scam put forward by Tiktokeurs, this one will never allow you to become rich. If you want to play casino or crash, we invite you to click on the links below. You can play with confidence at a reliable casino, which will pay you your winnings unlike MyStake.
Enjoy a 100% up to 500€ +23 free spins bonus on Casinozer
How to deposit on MyStake?
Choosing the right online casino is very important before depositing your money. MyStake offers a variety of secure ways to deposit money into your player account.
What payment methods are accepted on this online casino? Find out how to deposit on MyStake online casino below:
- Credit card: VISA and MasterCard.
- Bank transfer: VISA, MasterCard, Revolut, Trustly.
- E-wallets: Skrill, Neteller, SafetyPay, EcoPayz et SoFort.
- Prepaid cards / vouchers: Cashlib, Neosurf, PaysafeCard.
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, USD Tether, Monero.
How to withdraw from MyStake?
As with deposits, MyStake provides its players with a multitude of secure withdrawal options. This is the moment many players dread the most. Don’t worry MyStake has really gone to great lengths to offer you the most interesting and secure ways to withdraw your winnings. MyStake provides the following withdrawal methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
Bank transfer withdrawal
The withdrawal method that most online casino players prefer is bank transfer. To make a withdrawal by bank transfer, just follow us, we will explain.
- Make sure not to have any active bonuses left nor uncompleted wagers.
- You must be logged in. Then, click on “My account”, “Remove”.
- Select “SEPA” or “SWIFT” depending on the currency you want.
- Fill-in the required information.
- Select how much you want to withdraw (don’t forget the weekly / monthly limits).
- Confirm your withdrawal request. You will have to wait between 2 to 5 days for the money to arrive into your bank account.
Withdrawing cryptocurrency on MyStake casino
In recent years cryptocurrency has become more and more present in the online casino world. MyStake obviously accepts cryptocurrency for withdrawals. You can choose between the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, USD Tether, Monero.
- Make sure you don’t have any active bonus left nor unfinished wager.
- Log in into your player account, then click on « My account » and « Withdraw ».
- Select the cryptocurrency of your choice.
- Fill in your cryptocurrency address and the amount you want to withdraw.
What are MyStake casino withdrawal conditions?
What you should know about MyStake is that this casino offers bonuses with wagers to complete. The wager is 30 times the deposit and bonus amounts. You will therefore need to complete your wager in order to withdraw your money. Your request will then be processed within 24 to 48 hours by the casino’s financial department.
Withdrawal conditions with an active bonus
Once you have registered on an online casino it is important to read its terms and conditions. Indeed it is strongly advised to read this page to play by the rules and make sure you won’t have your withdrawal request cancelled.
Maximum allowed bet with an active bonus
When playing with an active bonus you are subject to some additional rules. You must complete your wager and not violate the wagering requirements in order to avoid having your bonus cancelled and your winnings voided. On MyStake the maximum allowed bet with an active bonus is 5€ per spin. Beware of live casino games and bonus purchases on slot machines. In blackjack if you bet 5€ and double your hand it will count as a 10€ bet.
Withdrawal conditions with no active bonus (RAW deposit)
When you play on MyStake online casino in RAW money you don’t have any conditions to comply with: no maximum bets, no prohibited machines. However, the casino implements some general rules to fight against money laundering. This is why you have to play at least 1 time the value of your deposit before you can withdraw.
Here is the general information you need to know before asking for a withdrawal on this casino:
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 20€ or its equivalent in any other currency.
- The maximum withdrawal amount is 15,000€ per month or 7,500€ per week unless stated otherwise.
- If you are a VIP player, these limits can be higher.
- If you want to cancel a withdrawal to continue playing, you can do so. Just do it before the casino validates your withdrawal request.