How to withdraw and deposit on Cresus ?
Whether you are a beginner or a veteran in the world of online casinos you must have heard of Cresus. It is without a leading online casino. Cresus casino was created in 2014. It belongs to the Azurolongo N.V group, which also manages Lucky8 and Tortuga. It operates under the famous Curacao gaming license. In just 7 years Cresus is at the top of the online casino world for many players.
Cresus online casino features a wide range of slot providers in its game library. This platform offers bonuses with no wagering requirements. This casino also offers a very good welcome bonus for its new players.
On Cresus claim your 200% up to 500€ welcome bonus + 500 free spins offered for 50€ deposited.
How to deposit on Cresus casino?
To deposit on Cresus casino you must first be logged in to the platform. On Cresus you have several options to deposit on the casino. All available payment methods are obviously very secure.
How to deposit on this online casino? As with all online casinos you must register before depositing and then log in to the gaming platform. Once logged in you can click on the “Deposit” button located on the left side menu. This navigation bar stays at the same place no matter where you are on the site.
Once on the deposit page you can select different payment methods. Find the most reliable and secure ways to deposit on Cresus Casino below:
- Credit card: VISA and MasterCard, eCards, MasterCard WR, Bankcard P12
- Bank transfer: VISA, MasterCard, Instant bank transfer
- Prepaid cards: Cashlib
- E-wallets: eZeeWallet
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP
How to withdraw from Cresus casino?
On Cresus casino only two withdrawal options are offered to the players. As we write these lines you can withdraw using either Bank Transfer or Skrill.
To withdraw from Cresus, simply go to “My Account” then “Withdrawal“. Then select the amount and withdrawal method.
Required documents for your player account to be validated
Before requesting a withdrawal, you will need to validate your account in most cases. This is an identity check. That is why you must provide :
- an identity document
- a bank statement
- a proof of address
Why are my papers refused? This can be for a number of reasons. The department that deals with identity documents will tell you why. To avoid this, we will list some of these mistakes to avoid. This is a non-exhaustive list:
- When you provide your proof of address, it must be less than 3 months old.
- Your bank statement must be an official document, with your first and last name and must also bear the bank’s logo.
- When providing proof of address, remember that it must be in your name. If you do not have one, you can provide your social security insurance, health insurance, car insurance, travel insurance or a land bank statement, a document sent by the State.
The different withdrawal request statuses you can find on Cresus are:
- Pending: it remains at this stage until it is accepted or rejected by the Cresus finance department.
- Cancelled: this status appears when you cancel the withdrawal on your side.
- Declined: your request is declined when the financial service refuses your withdrawal.
- Processed: the status processed means that your money is being sent. Your transaction can no longer be cancelled.
What are Cresus casino withdrawal conditions?
On Cresus there is no wager to complete. The Cresus bonus in partnership with Become Gambler offers you 200% up to 500€ + 500 free spins offered for 50€ deposited. Your Cresus balance is divided into two parts. On one side you have the “Real” money and on the other side the “Bonus” money. The bonus money is not available for withdrawal. The bonus has a validity of 14 days. After this period it will be lost.
Withdrawal conditions with an active bonus
When you decide to deposit on an online casino it is important to read the terms and conditions of the casino. This will prevent you from losing money due to non-compliance with the bonus rules. You can usually find these terms and conditions at the bottom of the site, under the heading “Terms & Conditions”.
Maximum allowed bet with an active bonus
When playing with a bonus on Cresus you are obliged not to exceed the maximum bet of 5€ per game round and 0.50€ per line. You are not allowed to place bets of 25% or more of your total balance on a single game round.
Cresus withdrawal conditions with no bonus (RAW deposit)
Players who play without any bonus (RAW money) have little or no restrictions. For several months now casinos have been fighting against money laundering and the potential financing of terrorism. For this reason, you will be asked to play at least one time the amount of your deposit before you can withdraw your winnings.
Below you will find all the information you need to apply for a withdrawal:
- Your bonuses will automatically be lost after 14 days.
- The winnings generated by the no deposit welcome bonuses are limited to a maximum withdrawal amount of 100€.
- The maximum allowed bet with an active bonus is 5€ per spin and 0.50€ per bet line.
- You cannot withdraw your bonus balance.
- Without any special status (VIP player), you can withdraw up to 2,500€ per week.
On Cresus enjoy a 200% up to 500€ welcome bonus + 500 free spins offered for 50€ deposited.